Booking/Media Inquiries: Manager, Jon Douglas Rainey, jondouglasrainey ((((at)))) aol.com
Due to the number of requests and travel/preparation involved, an Honorarium is required for all speaking and hosting engagements.
Stephanie believes that no one should miss the opportunity to have professional speaker visit their educational institution or non-profit community event. If your organization has economic concerns, please contact the author to discuss a workable financial arrangement on a sliding scale.
Here are some ideas for funding sources:
- District funds
- Title 1 funds
- Community sponsors such as:
- Friends of the Library, etc. may donate funds to pay for an author visit.
- Service clubs like Rotary, Lions, and Kiwanis
- Local business are sometimes willing to help fund a special school event.
- Grants. Teachers, non-profits, and/or librarians may apply for literacy grants. You can learn how through this blog, How to Get a School Grant.
Here are a few examples: