Since I’m horrible at newsletters & blog updates, here is a list stuff I worked on over the last year:
I’ve also re-launched the American Goulash blog as a Tumblr, where I’m not just writing new stories but also sharing some of my live performances of the show.
I also had the honor of working with Joel and the bots in the second annual MST3K Turkey Day YouTube streaming marathon, sponsored by Shout! Factory.
I handled the behind-the-scenes coordination of cast and crew and even got to do crazy stuff like glue wonky beards onto Crow & Servo and run around the neighborhood searching for triceratops masks for the sake of a joke. Check out the pictures on the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fan Page. If you missed it, you can also pick up the Turkey Day Marathon,Box Set, and a bazillion other cool things on ShoutFactory.com.
What, that’s it?
Yeah yeah, I know I forgot a bunch of things. But rather than wasting your time by explaining, I’ll just give you the links you can explore & be entertained yourself:
- My brand new writing series C is for Crazy explores anxiety through comedy (and Cookie Monster).
- New Episodes of Victorian Cutout Theater, a Monty Python-style high-brow animation series that still manages to be NSFW (not safe for work). I do writing punchup & voice some of the episodes.
- Chris Reads Craigslist, a new series on our Cinevore channel where a sexy guy reads funny Craigslist listings. Prepare to binge on hilarious content!
- Season 5 of Living in 8-Bits + a DVD release of all 50 episodes (S1-5) + a bonus behind-the-scenes feature film. I help write some of the episodes and I cameo/scream like a maniac in some scenes.
- Nerd vs. Geek spinoff series, Society: Why It’s Wrong (we were featured on Upworthy! Awsome!) Nerd vs. Geek is also now available on DVD! I wrote, produced, and acted in this entire series.
- Angry Video Game Nerd: The Movie came out on Blu-ray after a seller theatrical tour! I helped do a bunch of behind-the-scenes puppeteering, videography, and coordination for the movie.
- We celebrated yet another successful Norristown Arts Hill Festival, 21-Day Filmmaking Competition and raised over $5,000 for not-for-profit arts!
- We won an award for Living in 8-Bits (Best Web Series, Macabre Faire Fest), MST3K Turkey Day 2013 (Cynopsis Media Live Show – Solo Event), and were nominated for a Geek Award (Geekadelphia). We also just got nominated for a red carpet award for Nerd vs. Geek at Macabre Faire Film Fest – we’ll let you know what happens next week!
- Touring around, we had a great time at TooManyGames, RetroCon, and Philadelphia Nerd Nite! We’re going to be hanging out at Magfest. If you see us, say hi!